Aerobics Instructor Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
aerobic dance or step aerobic classes.
a specialized class and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
- Motivates and leads participants by using and explaining
proper exercise techniques.
- Attends prescheduled training workshops and meetings.
- Maintains and updates information in the aerobics logbook on
a daily basis.
- Interprets and enforces the policies and procedures of the
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles of exercise.
- Knowledge of aerobic techniques.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in teaching aerobic exercise.
month of aerobic teaching experience; OR, Any equivalent combination
of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge,
skills and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Agency Contract Coordinator Job Description