Sample Human Resources Manager Resume
55 Main Street Anywhere, OH 44444
Phone: 440 555.2222 e-mail: email@example.com
Results-oriented Human Resources Manager with
extensive experience in a full spectrum of human resource functions.
Articulate self-motivated problem solver with exceptional leadership
skills. Proven track record in design and administration of equity
compensation and qualified/non-qualified defined contribution plans.
Major strengths in international compensation, benefits and employment
law. Highly effective communicator with strong ability to build
relationships at all organizational levels. Expertise:
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Restructuring & Acquisitions
- Training & Coaching
- Performance Management
- Management Development
- International HR
- Policy Writing & Interpreting
COMPANY. City, State Year - Year
Manufacturer of …. with …. employees worldwide and
… in annual sales.
Human Resources Manager (Year - Year )
Managed corporate benefit programs including 401(k)
and stock option/purchase plans, as well as executive deferred
compensation plan and expatriate program. Deciding authority in
managing all nuances of plan documents and assuring compliance with
SEC and ERISA laws. Oversight of international benefit and
compensation programs and employment law issues.
- Saved company $120K annually in 401(k) plan expenses by
managing and implementing conversion of plan to a new provider.
- Conducted analysis of international benefits by country,
making recommendations and implementing enhancements to align with
each local marketplace and resulting in increase in employee
- Evaluated competitiveness of Employee Stock Purchase Plan and
instituted enhancements, increasing participation and a more
valuable benefit for attracting and retaining employees.
- Hired and oriented 200+ new employees as part of acquisition
of two companies.
- Designed and implemented Stakeholder pension plan for
France-based employees six months ahead of compliance deadline.
- Successfully resolved informal employee discrimination charge
by conducting investigation, documenting findings and making
recommendation, which resulted in no formal EEOC charges.
- Facilitated downsizing of workforce in foreign locations by
researching local labor laws and preparing legally sound
termination agreements resulting in no claims against the company.
Lorain County Community College Employment and Career Services 2
H. R. DOE PAGE TWO
COMPANY. City, State Year - Year
Leading manufacturer of …
Employee Development Manager (Year - Year )
Managed employee and management training programs,
career development and succession planning initiative. Delivered
training classes and maintained employee training records.
- Obtained budget and support for management training programs by
conducting needs assessment and presenting findings to executive
- Designed and delivered management training on new performance
appraisal system which resulted in improved efficiency in annual
performance review process.
- Facilitated training for new managers and supervisors on
legal aspects of managing in order to heighten awareness and
reduce exposure to potential litigation.
- Developed pilot program for inter-departmental cross training
which improved communication between departments and enhanced
employee skill sets for future career advancement.
- Identified compliance issues with 401(k) plan from prior
years, and worked in concert with legal counsel to devise and
implement a plan of action to correct discrepancies without
putting the plan into jeopardy.
- Co-chaired committee to review and revise company抯 HR
policies and procedures, resulting in improved internal processes
- Developed a training program for supervisors that included
performance review evaluations, employee disciplinary plan of
action, employee training & interviewing skills.
- Headed committee for employee picnics and award banquets for
approximately 500 people.
HR Assistant/Recruiter (Year - Year )
Hometown College - My City, State
Society of Human Resources Management
American Society of Training and Development
Acme United Way Allocations Panel