Accountant Resume Tips
The word of Kiss (=
Keep It Short and Simple)
also applies to creating an accounting resume. When crafting
your resume, be sure to:
- Limit your resume to one page only.
- Use everyday words to ensure
- Print out using 8.5''x11'' paper
- Have a family member or a friend to
proofread your resume
- Check spelling, grammar to ensure
Accounting Resume Format
An accounting resume should not cover any detailed personal
information. What you need to declare is your name and contacts.
So, do not include your gender, height, weight, ethnic
background or religious preference.
It is also not good to input the following information on
- The complete list of courses you attended during
college. You definitely have no enough space to do so.
- Your academic grade if it is too low.
- Desired salary.