Free Education Resume Template
- 2001 Summer Merrill Lynch, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance Group
- Analyzed various equity, equity linked, and debt financing
alternatives for companies in several
industries. Proposed issue sizes ranged from $250 MM to $2.5 B.
- Advised a global consumer products company with over $9 B in annual
sales regarding dividend
- Evaluated a proprietary equity investment opportunity in a company
operating a stock exchange.
Reviewed operating environment, strategic issues and valuation.
- 1997 – 2000 Ernst & Young, Corporate Finance Group Budapest, Hungary
- Reached manager position in 2.5 years, shortest time in Hungarian
- Managed a team of nine consultants in the analysis of 24 financial
plans and projections with a total
investment value of approximately $1.6 B in the energy industry.
- Coordinated multiple cross–functional due diligence teams ranging from
four to fifteen professionals
performing comprehensive financial, legal and tax review. Presented
findings and recommendations
to clients’ senior management.
- Negotiated engagements resulting in consulting fees up to $130 K per
project and served as liaison
between clients, target companies, financiers and consultants on
Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Developed a financial model assessing the feasibility of a $2.4 B
expansion project of a nuclear
- Constructed a financial model, which became the basis of the EURO 33
MM project financing deal
of Hungary’s first industrial power plant. The largest Hungarian
energy company subsequently
purchased the model to evaluate future investments.
- Analyzed over 30 financial models relating to investments from $4 to
$150 MM in the wood
processing, media/entertainment and power industries.
Due Diligence and Valuation
- Conducted several due diligence investigations in the financial
services, publishing and energy
sectors. Total assets of investigated companies varied from $3 MM to
- Valued over 20 companies operating in the energy, pharmaceutical,
development, food processing, and textiles industries with estimated
values of $1 MM to $80 MM
applying multiple valuation methods.
- Hobbies include martial arts and hiking. Native language: Hungarian.