Event Attendant Senior Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
tickets and directs patrons. May also act as guard or usher, and
ensures contraband materials are not brought into the event.
the second in a series of three classifications. It is distinguished
from the Event Attendant in that the Event Attendant Senior,
monitors the work of Event Attendants and is responsible for
handling difficult patrons.
Examples of Duties:
- Monitors the work of Event Attendants.
- Answers inquiries of patrons and Event Attendants.
- Collects ticket from patrons and ensure tickets are valid.
- Ensures prohibited items, such as containers or alcohol, are
not brought into facility.
- May guard entrances and exits, and monitor aisles and
tunnels in facility.
- Directs patrons to their seating locations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the seating arrangements and special facilities
of the building.
- Skill in verbal communication.
- Skill in effectively dealing with the public.
year of Event Attendant experience; OR, Any equivalent combination
of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge,
skills and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Events Coordinator Job Description