Free Teacher Resume Template
Summer 2001 Honeywell Chemical Specialties Morristown, NJ
Summer Finance Intern
- Developed a robust end-user reporting tool to aid the current SAP
R/3 system. This report
enabled the finance and sales function end-users to see data critical
to their roles.
- Taught end-users to use, write, and customize reports for their
1995 – 1999 Samsung Motors, Inc. Seoul, Korea
Financial Analyst - Finance Department
- Developed detailed financial models to value synergies of
strategic alliances. Performed pro
Analysis forma, discounted cash flow analyses and sensitivity
- Structured projection models, conducted feasibility analyses and
valuations for M&A.
- Developed industry analyses to assess industry potential and
performance. Evaluated business plans and financial projections.
- Prepared financial statements and related footnote disclosures in
compliance with the GAAP
of US and Korea.
- Financed over US$300MM in facility loans, syndicate loans,
and bullet loans. Negotiated
Finance the rate, size, and structure of the loan.
- Coordinated financial analysis, due diligence activities, and
prospectus drafting activities for
the company’s debt placements.
- Bought and sold foreign currency based on needs of the
company as the corporate FX
Risk Management dealer.
- Analyzed annual and monthly corporate FX exposure. Developed FX risk
through the use of hedge ratios, forwards, and options.
- Prepared monthly and annual foreign exchange translation analysis
and report, and FX
- Developed and implemented customized software applications for
reporting and analysis. This resulted in increased productivity,
accuracy and data
accessibility for strategic planning and decision-making.
- Participated in customization and implementation of SAP's
foreign currency loans and
(Enterprise foreign currency trading module
Resource Planning) · Integrated this custom module into actual
- Fluent in English and Korean