Maintenance Scheduler Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Supervises employees in the use of automated systems to provide
scheduling, estimating, tracking, and cost information for the work
order and preventative maintenance systems.
the second in a series of two classifications.
Examples of Duties:
- Oversees and/or coordinates the activities of subordinates.
- Monitors receiving and scheduling of work assignments from
incoming work orders to the physical plant.
- Monitors the input/output of data by computer relating to
the work control center operation.
- Clarifies information on work orders by contacting
- Coordinates work in all shops from information received on
- Provides operational reports (such as estimate vs. actual
costs and expenses vs. revenues).
- Develops and modifies software, i.e., identifies data
elements, design and code new programs, work with software
- Trains employees in use of automated scheduling system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance and work order
- Knowledge of working procedures and techniques utilized in
the trades area.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Skill in leading the work of others.
- Skill in computer software applications.
years of experience in general construction work which includes one
year of lead experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of
experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills,
and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Maintenance Technician Job Description