Concessions Worker Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Performs duties required to sell concessions to spectators at
a specialized classification and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
- Sells concessions including soft drinks and food items to
spectators at various events.
- Receives money and makes correct change for customer.
- Monitors money in cash drawer to ensure adequate change is
- Performs other duties such as clean up of concession stand
and counting revenues as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and skill in handling money including making
- Skill in public relations.
prior experience required
Next: Construction Contracts Administrator Job Description